Position: Web Developer
Full Time | St. Catharines, ON
Working from our Offices in St Catharines, the Web Developer is responsible for the continued development, maintenance and on-going updates of the Tymbrel Platform as well as other custom programming projects.
As a skilled developer, you to pay attention to detail, have a desire to learn, and work closely with others to find efficient and effective solutions. The successful candidate will assist the Sr. Project Solutions Manager and CTO on the execution of new web ‘Apps’, platform upgrades, security updates, etc. for the Tymbrel Platform.
Occasionally, assistance will be required to help the design/production team with small tasks related to client website projects including integrations and custom JS. Best practices and methods will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this position.
Accountabilities & Skills
In this position, you will operate effectively as a member of the development team and will be responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in developing web-based applications using industry best-practices – SaaS experience a big plus
- 3+ years programming experience
- Strong understanding of PHP, MySQL, Memcache
- GIT or SVN experience
- Experience with a modern framework such as: Zend, Symfony or Phalcon
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Apache and/or Nginx is a plus
- Experience with high traffic, multi-tier web applications / SaaS web applications
- Ability to execute based on wireframe designs
- Problem solving, debugging, and testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ to come up with innovative ideas
- Portfolio of previous development work is required
Joining our team is more than just a pay cheque. Here are some of the perks / bonuses that come with the position:
- Fun, creative atmosphere
- Apple workstation
- Large open-concept, loft-style office with lounge area
- Team lunches
- In-office coffee & snacks
- Thursday afternoon yoga
- Friday afternoon casual team meeting/debrief
- Semi-flex hours, possible when required
- Opportunity for benefits package after 3 months full time
- Free parking and/or space for bike
CMSIntelligence Inc. is a rapidly growing digital services provider, offering website, digital tools and custom solutions for three audiences: enterprise organizations, digital agencies, and direct customers.
Additionally, we are the developer of a proprietary evolving cloud software – the Tymbrel Platform – a SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects, and which allows our customers to manage their websites with maximum efficiencies.
We're a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add value to our clients, their businesses and our team. We do great work, with great people, driving the results that help grow businesses. Each day we make the world a better place to be.
Our office is located in the heart of St. Catharines (Niagara), Ontario.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please fill in the form on this page.
If this sounds like an position you'd flourish in, we're waiting to hear from you. Please complete the form and upload your resume.