Position: Bilingual Digital Project Manager (French)
Full Time | St. Catharines, ON
As a Bilingual Digital Project Manager, fluent in French (written & verbal) you will work with the Project Management Team responsible for creating enthusiastically satisfied clients by driving the project cycle from strategic needs analysis through to post-launch reporting, ensuring an on time and on budget completion of each project phase.
As you manage assigned website development projects in French Canadian markets, you will be responsible for timely and accurate communication between all project participants, including the internal team, the client and third party collaborators. You will also be responsible for the management, reconciliation and evaluation of project budgets.
Additionally, you will be invited to collaborate with the Management Team on continual improvement of our internal project systems.
The successful candidate is well-rounded in his or her knowledge of digital marketing, and possesses proven business intelligence, as well as minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience managing website development and related digital projects, ideally with an agency background.
Experience writing digital content, a technical understanding of SEO, and experience with social media and digital marketing solutions are all assets in this position.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Project Cycle Management
- Collaborator Coordination
- Client Service
- Project Budget Management
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Outstanding communication skills, the ability to follow direction, take feedback and happy to work in a 'no-drama' team atmosphere.
- Attention to and management of every level of detail throughout the project cycle, including times, weekly project status reports, budget tracking, etc.
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage all internal and external meetings related to the project.
- Committed to the maintenance of systemized project files.
- Strong troubleshooting instincts and problem-solving skills and an eagerness to add value.
- Agency background is a strong plus.
- Proven experience with developing digital content is an asset.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party social media and digital marketing options / strategies to impact / drive traffic to primary marketing websites.
Joining our team is more than just a pay cheque. Here are some of the perks / bonuses that come with the position:
- Fun, creative atmosphere
- Apple workstation
- Large open-concept, loft-style office with lounge area
- Team lunches
- In-office coffee & snacks
- Thursday afternoon yoga
- Friday afternoon casual team meeting
- Semi-flex hours, negotiable when required
- Opportunity for benefits package after 3 months full time
- Free parking and/or space for bike
CMSIntelligence Inc. is a rapidly growing digital services provider, offering website, digital tools and custom solutions for three audiences: enterprise organizations, digital agencies, and direct customers.
Additionally, we are the developer of a proprietary evolving cloud software – the Tymbrel Platform – a SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects, and which allows our customers to manage their websites with maximum efficiencies.
We're a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add value to our clients, thier businesses and our team. We do great work, with great people, driving the results that help grow businesses. Each day we make the world a better place to be.
Our office is located in the heart of St. Catharines (Niagara), Ontario.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please fill in the form on this page.
If this sounds like an position you'd flourish in, we're waiting to hear from you. Please complete the form and upload your resume.