Position: Web Content Specialist
Full Time | St. Catharines, ON
We are looking for detailed, quick and confident Web Content Specialist who is passionate about developing engaging content for the web.
As a member of the Project Management Team, you will be responsible for researching and writing quality new content that clearly communicates the business strategies for websites, as well as editing content provided by clients. You will work on content flow and on-page styling, image selection, and on-page SEO. Additionally, you will develop content strategies and calendars for blog programs for both client and corporate initiatives.
You possess a combination of technical and creative writing skills, and are a self-starter and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
An understanding of SEO techniques, excellent writing abilities, and the ability to communicate confidently are required, along with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Experience with website content management systems is mandatory. Experience with email marketing is a definite plus, and experience with the primary social media platforms is also helpful. Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is also welcome assets.
- Prompt, effective and engaging verbal and written communication style.
- Ability to multi-task combined with a commitment to ensuring on-time delivery of project tasks.
- Strong troubleshooting instincts and problem-solving skills and an eagerness to add value.
- Experience with website content management systems is mandatory.
- Experience with email marketing is a definite plus, and experience with the primary social media platforms is also helpful.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is also welcome assets.
Joining our team is more than just a pay cheque. Here are some of the perks / bonuses that come with the position:
- Fun, creative atmosphere
- Apple workstation
- Large open-concept, loft-style office with lounge area
- Team lunches
- In-office coffee & snacks
- Thursday afternoon yoga
- Friday afternoon casual team meeting
- Semi-flex hours, possible when required
- Opportunity for benefits package after 3 months full time
- Free parking and/or space for bike
CMSIntelligence Inc. is a rapidly growing digital services provider, offering website, digital tools and custom solutions for three audiences: enterprise organizations, digital agencies, and direct customers.
Additionally, we are the developer of a proprietary evolving cloud software – the Tymbrel Platform – a SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects, and which allows our customers to manage their websites with maximum efficiencies.
We're a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add value to our clients, their businesses and our team. We do great work, with great people, driving the results that help grow businesses. Each day we make the world a better place to be.
Our office is located in the heart of St. Catharines (Niagara), Ontario.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please fill in the form on this page.
If this sounds like an position you'd flourish in, we're waiting to hear from you. Please complete the form and upload your resume.