Position: Support & Testing Specialist
We are looking for analytical, task oriented individual with a commitment to managing details.
As a member of the support and development teams, you will be responsible for directly assisting clients and staff with technical challenges primarily with their websites and projects. You will be directly involved in the technical aspects of launching websites as well as on-page styling and structure. As part of the development team, you will review and test the latest updates to the Tymbrel platform providing critical feedback and analysis.
You possess a combination of technical and creative problem-solving skills. You are a self-starter and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. You are naturally curious and often spend your personal time with the latest technology, downloading the latest updates for your devices, and troubleshooting computer problems for your friends and family. You love solving problems with proven and emerging digital tools.
You have an interest in IFTTT, Zapier and other online integration tools and often find yourself trying out new online tools and services when you’re confronted with a tedious or daunting task.
- Manage a support queue ensuring timely responses and setting expectations.
- Review website and tool technical challenges and client website problems and come up with short term and long term solutions.
- Managing technical aspects of the website launch process.
- Assist in website development including on-page styling and technical solutions.
- Strong troubleshooting instincts and problem-solving skills and an eagerness to add value.
- Minimum 2+ years experience working with website projects – agency background is a strong plus.
- Testing of the latest Tymbrel features, updates and maintenance enhancements.
- Providing client email support.
- Provide prompt verbal and written communication with clients and internal staff.
- Assist in the management of the Tymbrel knowledge base including written and video training materials.
- Troubleshooting computer, website, email and other technical problems.
- Willingness to learn and build on their knowledge.
- Experience with the full Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a bonus.
Joining our team is more than just a pay cheque. Here are some of the perks / bonuses that come with the position:
- Fun, creative atmosphere
- Apple workstation
- Large open-concept, loft-style office with lounge area
- Ordered-in team lunch once a quarter
- In-office coffee & snacks
- Friday afternoon casual team meeting/debrief
- Semi-flex hours, possible when required
- Opportunity for benefits package after 3 months full time
- Free parking and/or space for bike
CMSIntelligence Inc. is a full-service web design and technology company, based in St. Catharines, Ontario. In addition to websites, we are the developers of a SaaS-based suite of online business tools (www.tymbrel.com), focused on website management and content optimization.
CORE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Tymbrel Website Management Platform: A website management platform for marketing teams and agencies. The platform includes 20+ relevant and in-demand online business tools - including e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), online membership and blogging - accessible through an easy-to-use interface.
Agency Tools: Business tools and services to help streamline agency growth and administrative processes.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please fill in the form on this page.
If this sounds like an position you'd flourish in, we're waiting to hear from you. Please complete the form and upload your resume.