Position: Senior Account Manager
Full Time | St. Catharines, ON
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be the key relationship manager on a significant enterprise level business channel, responsible for creating enthusiastically satisfied clients by driving the project cycle from strategic needs analysis through to post-launch reporting, ensuring an on time and on budget completion of each project phase.
You will collaborate with the Business Development Team on strategic needs assessment to be able to prepare accurate project estimates, proposals and other strategic client communications.
You will be responsible for timely and accurate communication between all project participants, including the internal team, the client and third party collaborators.
You will also be invited to collaborate with the company’s Management Team on corporate growth and marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will possess proven business intelligence, as well as relevant experience managing a significant client project portfolio of websites and related digital projects.Specific skills and attributes that are valuable to us:
- Contribute to the preparation of client engagement proposals, including development of estimates, methodology, critical path, team assignments and cost.
- Drive the projects critical path throughout all phases of the established methodology performing as the primary contact and information hub with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of the projects fact base by participating in secondary research mining, as well as key stakeholder interviews.
- Assist in the development of strategic recommendations and the preparation of strategy documents, as required.
- Manage internal and external project collaborators.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all internal and external meetings related to the project.
- Provide prompt verbal and written communication with the client and internal collaborators throughout the project cycle, including completion of weekly project status report, budget tracking report, etc.
- Complete internal reporting requirements as requested or as policies dictate and maintenance of proper project files.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party social media and digital marketing options / strategies to impact / drive traffic to primary marketing websites.
- Experience with the full Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a strong bonus.
Joining our team is more than just a pay cheque. Here are some of the perks / bonuses that come with the position:
- Fun, creative atmosphere
- Apple workstation
- Large open-concept, loft-style office with lounge area
- Team lunches
- In-office coffee & snacks
- Thursday afternoon yoga
- Friday afternoon casual team meeting/debrief
- Semi-flex hours, possible when required
- Opportunity for benefits package after 3 months full time
- Free parking and/or space for bike
CMSIntelligence Inc. is a rapidly growing digital services provider, offering website, digital tools and custom solutions for three audiences: enterprise organizations, digital agencies, and direct customers.
Additionally, we are the developer of a proprietary evolving cloud software – the Tymbrel Platform – a SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects, and which allows our customers to manage their websites with maximum efficiencies.
We're a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add value to our clients, their businesses and our team. We do great work, with great people, driving the results that help grow businesses. Each day we make the world a better place to be.
Our office is located in the heart of St. Catharines (Niagara), Ontario.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please fill in the form on this page.
If this sounds like an position you'd flourish in, we're waiting to hear from you. Please complete the form and upload your resume.