Position: Junior Project Manager
Full Time | St. Catharines, ON
As a Junior Project Manager, you will work with the Senior Project Management Team to create enthusiastically satisfied clients by driving the cycle for each client website project from the needs assessment phase through to post-launch reporting, ensuring an on time and on budget completion of each project phase. You will be responsible for timely and accurate communication between all project participants, including the internal team, the client and third party collaborators. Additionally, you will be invited to collaborate with the Management Team on continual improvement of our internal project systems.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience managing websites. Experience with other digital tools (ie. email marketing software, social media) would be an asset, but not mandatory.Specific skills and attributes that are valuable to us:
- Outstanding communication skills, the ability to follow direction, take feedback and happy to work in a 'no-drama' team atmosphere.
- Attention to and management of every level of detail throughout the project cycle, including times, weekly project status reports, budget tracking, etc.
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage all internal and external meetings related to the project.
- Maintenance of systemized project files.
- Strong troubleshooting instincts and problem-solving skills and an eagerness to add value.
- Agency background is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party social media and digital marketing options / strategies to impact / drive traffic to primary marketing websites.
- Experience with the full Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is an asset.
Joining our team is more than just a pay cheque. Here are some of the perks / bonuses that come with the position:
- Fun, creative atmosphere
- Apple workstation
- Large open-concept, loft-style office with lounge area
- Team lunches
- In-office coffee & snacks
- Thursday afternoon yoga
- Friday afternoon casual team meeting
- Semi-flex hours, possible when required
- Opportunity for benefits package after 3 months full time
- Free parking and/or space for bike
CMSIntelligence Inc. is a rapidly growing digital services provider, offering website, digital tools and custom solutions for three audiences: enterprise organizations, digital agencies, and direct customers.
Additionally, we are the developer of a proprietary evolving cloud software – the Tymbrel Platform – a SaaS content management system that is the foundation of our website projects, and which allows our customers to manage their websites with maximum efficiencies.
We're a cohesive, energetic, creative and committed team working towards a common goal: to add value to our clients, their businesses and our team. We do great work, with great people, driving the results that help grow businesses. Each day we make the world a better place to be.
Our office is located in the heart of St. Catharines (Niagara), Ontario.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please fill in the form on this page.
If this sounds like an position you'd flourish in, we're waiting to hear from you. Please complete the form and upload your resume.